Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help me spend some horsey money

(3 Posts)
Poledra Wed 20-Apr-16 23:36:49

I have been given some vouchers for Derby House (about £100). I'm the sort of rider who goes for a lesson once a week, but would like to go more, time and money allowing. I'm no great shakes but I love it.

So, help me spend my gift! DH bought me some lovely boots for Christmas, so those are off the shopping list. I'm looking at some expensive full-seat jods (the sort of thing I'd never buy with my own money, as I don't ride enough to justify it!). Are they worth the money? Is there something else you'd recommend? Thanks for any advice or recommendations.

Gabilan Thu 21-Apr-16 13:02:53

Good jods do make a difference but they quite often come up very discounted in sales, especially if you keep an eye on Equestrian Clearance. I think I'd go for one of their really lovely coats or jackets. That way you can wear it when you're not riding as well, which might give you more value.

IsItTimeForGinYet Thu 21-Apr-16 18:43:15

I'm a big fan of Pikeur breeches. They fit me so well and are so comfy and look good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now