Talk

Advanced search

classical dressage lessons

(4 Posts)
ShapeSorterGoesWild Thu 22-Oct-15 13:25:31

Does anyone know of a classical dressage instructor in Essex? I don't have own horse... which could be an issue. I have been riding at BHS schools but I'd like to give classical a try smile the two seem to be mutually exclusive at most places...

mrslaughan Thu 22-Oct-15 15:15:50

Sylvia loch has just moved to the Essex Suffolk border apparently. She used to do lessons, no idea if she still does, but she has a Facebook page.....search Sylvia loch/ classical riding

ShapeSorterGoesWild Thu 22-Oct-15 18:48:45

Thank you, I am going to try Water farm dressage which is where she is based. I have also found another place, Contessa riding centre. Has anyone had any lessons at either? I'm looking for lunge lessons ideally.

daisy5569 Thu 22-Oct-15 19:49:14

I've had a lesson at Contessa, they have some lovely horses and it's a nice yard. Worked really hard too, spent ages in trot on a circle working on my position and only at the end did the instructor let me canter! Was a few years ago but was a great lesson, if I were nearer I would have had more lessons there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now