Talk

Advanced search

I haven't ridden for a while but she's not very good, is she?

(13 Posts)
JessieMcJessie Wed 13-May-15 06:04:53

Warning, Daily Mail link...pop star Iggy Azalea riding a "stallion" - hands look all wrong to me, and it suggests she has only just taken up riding. Nice looking horses though.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3079113/Iggy-Azalea-goes-ride-new-stallions-Defender-Strictly-Business-help-relax-stress-Twitter-trolling.html

Chillipops Wed 13-May-15 15:54:04

No she isn't. I would be surprised if they are both stallions too. But fair does to her. I would imagine she has been papped having a lesson and the daily fail have jazzed it up somewhat.

Pixel Wed 13-May-15 17:53:15

Oh I love it when newspapers report on anything to do with horses or riding, they are so clueless! Lol at "parading her new pets around the ring".

CatchIt Wed 13-May-15 21:27:25

I would be amazed if they were stallions! I guess the Daily Fail have assumed a pop star can only ride a stallion and not a gelding! smile

needastrongone Wed 13-May-15 21:29:29

She's looks scared witless!

Chillipops Wed 13-May-15 21:31:31

I loved the parading her pets comment and also liked that she had to ask what breed her new horse is!! Dutch warmblood for all the horse lovers out there!!

JessieMcJessie Thu 14-May-15 02:07:12

I wonder why she needed two? Can anyone tell from the pics if they really are stallions?

Thistledew Thu 14-May-15 07:10:35

They don't look like they have enough crest to be entire. The grey, possibly, but in my experience warmblood stallions get seriously thick necks.

AuntieDee Fri 15-May-15 13:14:34

It's going to be one of those unhorsey mistakes - they assume 'stallion' refers to all male horses. I too don't think they are cresty enough.

As for the riding - so what if she doesn't look like a dressage queen - she looks like she is enjoying herself.

Horsey people are much too critical sad

YouBastardSockBalls Sat 16-May-15 18:38:35

Horsey people can be so bitchy.

That is all.

mrslaughan Sat 16-May-15 19:29:00

i think her hand and body position depends on what she is preparing to do......if she is warming up to jump its fine...IMHO,,,,,,

ArsenalsPlayingAtHome Sat 16-May-15 20:34:42

How very dare she spend her cash on one horse, never mind two!

Unless her great great grandmother AND great great grandfather, and every family member since, was being jigged about in the womb whilst their mother was doing cross country, then frankly she has no place!

Somebody needs to tell her!

Sparky05 Sun 17-May-15 19:58:22

Nah not stallions don't think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now