Talk

Advanced search

Horse shopping

(5 Posts)
Dizzbomb Mon 16-Feb-15 18:49:11

Bored of it now.

If someone has a pony between 10 and 12 hands, that is as bombproof as possible, doesn't have any major health issues or vices can you just drop it off at my yard please? No? No offers? Damn.

Incapinka Mon 16-Feb-15 19:49:57

I hate it and can completely share your pain. I do find that when you reach the point of despair one sometimes comes pottering along, ticking most of your boxes. Hope it happens to you soon though.

Dizzbomb Mon 16-Feb-15 19:59:43

Me too - We havent even got as far as actually viewing one yet! Its either cancelled at the last minute or sold before or i contact an ad for a 'childs pony' to be told actually its not really suitable for a child... WHY PUT IT IN YOUR AD THEN?

Dizzbomb Mon 16-Feb-15 20:01:03

I know what you mean though - my first pony came out of no where. We were looking at yards as we wanted to be well prepared in advance. My mum had said we couldnt buy anything until i was better (Had various brken limbs from a riding accident on someone elses pony, couldnt walk). Lady on the yard next door happened to have one that fit exactly what we wanted and we took him the next day lol!

Pixel Mon 16-Feb-15 21:33:11

Perhaps you should mention the area you are in just in case someone here knows of one? They might drop it off for you on their way past grin.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: