Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Fancy Dress

(6 Posts)
LastingLight Mon 17-Nov-14 06:43:13

I need a fool-proof, DIY-challenged friendly idea for Christmas fancy dress. Please help!

marialuisa Mon 17-Nov-14 14:22:00

DD and dpony1 did a snowman. Long sleeve white t shirt with black buttons drawn on in felt tip, white bottoms, scarf and a snowman hat cover from ebay. Think we pinned some tinsel round the cuffs. Dpony had a large white and silver paper table cloth under his saddle and copious amounts of silver tinsel on mane, tail and bridle.

We also did a christmas tree and present but that was in hand. DD wore a large cardboard box covered in wrapping paper, Dpony had a green table cloth with tinsel and decorations tacked on as well as yet more tinsel in his mane etc...

They came first in both classes but I am so pleased our fancy dress days are over!

LastingLight Mon 17-Nov-14 15:11:58

Thanks for the ideas!

Sparky05 Mon 17-Nov-14 19:50:04

Snow queen we've done one year - long floaty dress, white face paint etc good if grey. Santa and ruldolph? Dhorse has antlers - easy to attach to headpiece + red nose(face) paint. Great if bay! U need sac, a beard and red coatgrin

LastingLight Tue 18-Nov-14 03:59:27

Thanks Sparky! I'm leaning towards Rudolph.

LastingLight Sat 29-Nov-14 17:27:49

This is what we did in the end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now