Talk

Advanced search

Boekelo NL

(7 Posts)
strictlycaballine Fri 12-Oct-12 14:27:29

I can't get this weekend as I'd hoped but if anyone happens to be going, pls would you mind reporting back ... would love to know a bit more about it. (Hoping to go next year).

strictlycaballine Sat 13-Oct-12 00:03:00

bumps forlornly

castlelough Sat 13-Oct-12 18:41:13

Oh poor SC. sad
Am afraid I know nothing about it. Hope somebody can report back though.
Here have some wine and thanks to cheer you up xx

castlelough Sat 13-Oct-12 18:42:33

SC I never got the lowdown on your horseriding expedition last week - would love to hear more!

strictlycaballine Sat 13-Oct-12 21:32:25

[Quaffs wine and sniffs flowers gratefully]

Thank you Castlelough!! V. kind of you!!

Don't think I went riding last week - think that may have beenLauren ... did 'converse' with Toffee about the human benefits of grooming (particularly with regard to bingo wings) though!

Afraid I am confined to occasional (very slow) hacks in a wood nowadays (very urban here) while dd is having her lesson.

Or we take occasional trips to Germany where we both can enjoy longer, more rural rides. Used to ride much more seriously (one day events/endurance) but am no longer in good physical shape (need weight bearing arm chair type) and have lost my nerve rather (old age) DD is developing competent seat though.

Good luck with the point-to-point tomorrow! Let us know how it goes!

Butkin Mon 15-Oct-12 14:24:04

Strictly, do you follow people on Twitter. @militaryboekelo was posting up info and video links throughout the Boekelo championships. If you have a look at their postings you'll be able to see some good footage etc.

strictlycaballine Tue 16-Oct-12 09:01:10

Hi Butkin just seen your response - thanks so much for link!

Sadly not on Facebook or Twitter but see I am going to have to change that if I want to follow coverage such as this.

Thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now