Talk

Advanced search

clipping

(6 Posts)
booksinbed Wed 03-Oct-12 21:49:24

How much would you expect to pay for a bib clip please...thanks .Also who does them for you !!??

Floralnomad Wed 03-Oct-12 23:47:43

I don't know about prices but you find them advertising on saddlers notice boards /local horse press . Or ask at your yard if anyone there could do it for you if you paid them. If you re going to be clipping regularly or more than one horse it's probably worth investing in your own clippers. It's very easy to do it yourself if you have an amenable animal.

Pickles77 Wed 03-Oct-12 23:53:51

I'd clip for 25 at the min. I'd get that ontop of my wages for clipping over lunch at work per horse.

frostyfingers Thu 04-Oct-12 09:24:02

I had someone clip my horse last year for £25 - first time was a blanket, second was a hunter. He was fantastic. I found him through a postcard in Countrywide, he's a professional clipper and does racehorses mostly and was quick, patient and efficient.

horseylady Thu 04-Oct-12 12:27:56

Varies prob start about £15.

Butkin Fri 05-Oct-12 11:56:16

We do them ourselves. Good clippers are an outlay but pay for themselves many times over although we have the blades sharpened at least once a year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now