Notebook and Pen

(5 Posts)
NumberMonkey Wed 29-Jan-20 22:15:25

I am starting a new job next week. I have decided I would like yet another a new pen and A5 notebook for jotting things down so I don't forget important new stuff.

I do like a fountain pen but have 5 at the last count (each with different colour ink so excusable). I would just like a pen to keep with the notebook so I can stick it in my bag wherever I end up and not have to worry about carrying about ink or cartridges.

I would prefer lines over dots or squares, hardback and possibly a pen holder thingy. The paper must be nice paper that don't let ink bleed or see through to the next page.

I do not want to BuJo (tried it and it didn't work for me) so don't need indexes etc.

Hit me with your best ideas please stationery lovers smileflowers

OP’s posts: |
Happycow Sun 02-Feb-20 22:32:50

Have a look at the rhodia colorama range - there is both soft and hard back options, a wide range of colours and they have great quality paper for ballpoint and fountain pens. Plus pen loops can be bought separately from amazon (leuchtteurm brand). I love my rhodia books!

Guacamole Tue 04-Feb-20 19:43:04

@NumberMonkey I’m quite partial to my Filofax notebook.https://uk.filofax.com/notebooks/filofax-notebook-classic-a5-filofax.html
The pages can easily be moved around and removed and replaced with refills.

Guacamole Tue 04-Feb-20 19:43:40

uk.filofax.com/notebooks/filofax-notebook-classic-a5-filofax.html

Clicky link?

lazylinguist Tue 04-Feb-20 19:45:38

Leuchtturm 1917. I've tried lots, including the Rhodia, but I always come back to the Leuchtturm. Plus I like the name. smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in