Pilot Frixion eraseable pens!

(12 Posts)
ReeRi Wed 09-Oct-19 23:17:19

I love my Filofax and I really love using eraseable coloured pens. They come in different colours and there are lots of highlighters but the best part is I can change things around if plans change.

Anyone else?

(Just discovered stationary cupboard and think maybe y’all might get this)

I don’t really use them for anything else, it’s just my diary. I love the idea that I can or whatever I want in and the erase something without making a mess

OP’s posts: |
Majorcollywobble Thu 10-Oct-19 15:16:40

These pens really helped our DD when she was studying for a degree . Her writing up of notes was impeccable but if she made one error she would rip up the foolscap sheet and start all over again ...... a bit OCD.
I became seriously worried about this and bought her a whole box of Frixion pens . Problem solved. They aren’t any good for legal documents obviously !

ReeRi Fri 11-Oct-19 19:11:12

They’re great

You can get rollerballs, coloured pens, highlighters and felt tips so you could do almost everything in them

OP’s posts: |
Squiz81 Sun 10-Nov-19 21:33:41

I love these pens!! They are my new go to pen when I'm writing out cards, I hate making a mistake in a card. They are selling them in b&m for a good price

Wallywobbles Sun 10-Nov-19 21:50:57

I discovered the heat from the photocopier erased the ink.

hoochymamgu Tue 19-Nov-19 09:38:55

Meeee! I love these pens. Use them in my moleskin work diary. Have to remember not to sign anything official with them due to their erasing with warmth grin

CottonHeadedNinyMuggins Tue 19-Nov-19 09:47:51

Thank you for the recommendation! Just bought a set, fed up of making a card and then cocking up the inside with a spelling mistake or error. 😘

bungleZippy12 Sun 29-Dec-19 21:38:50

Oooh I am gonna check these pens out!

bettybattenburg Sun 29-Dec-19 21:46:01

We use nothing else but those in this house, everybody loves them.

Guacamole Tue 04-Feb-20 19:46:05

The writing with these pens will fade with time, and also fade in bright sunlight. So don’t use them for something you want to keep for the very long term.

CottonHeadedNinyMuggins Thu 10-Sep-20 13:14:47

I've been in my local Boyes store today and found these:

They are uniball erasable pens and there's 8 in a pack with 2 packs of refills too for £1.99.

Their ink colours are lovely. The rubbing out is still good BUT not as good as the pilot ones (understandably given the price difference!)

They are available on Amazon (as are the refills) but obviously the price is much different - www.amazon.co.uk/s?ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_15&crid=Q01BMU4VFI0I&sprefix=uniball+fanthom%2Coffice-products%2C192&i=office-products&k=uniball+fanthom+erasable+pens&tag=mumsnetforu03-21

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Wed 03-Feb-21 11:50:52

I use them to mark fabric for sewing too — it disappears when you iron, and is much less dusty than chalk!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in