Talk

Advanced search

OMG I have found my people. Notebook advice needed

(7 Posts)
Kindlethefourth Wed 21-Nov-18 14:46:19

I like a nice A4 lined notebook for work. Not in a spiral binder. Not on flimsy paper. Hardback cover. Sainsbury's did a lovely faux leather one which they no longer make. Any ideas. Get through them quickly so not mega spendy please but want something naice to write on

Newdadofgirl Wed 21-Nov-18 14:55:58

I just found this stationery thread OMG! WOW!

Rhodia do great hardback notebooks. Their paper is also amazing. Great for use with fountain pens.

Happycow Wed 21-Nov-18 20:32:11

I second Rhodia - i use a founrain pen daily and these are great - but also lovely with pencil or fountain pen. I also love Moopad but not sure if they come in a4.

My go-to work pad was the oxford international activebook - it is ring bound but has punched perforated pages and takes all pens beautifully. Only swapped to rhodia for a change (and the oxford ones lasted too long therefore depriving me of notebook purchasing opportunity....)

Widgeon Wed 23-Jan-19 00:08:25

I've just found this section too! I remember being on the thread asking MNHQ for it - thank you MNHQ!

Paperchase, OP?

Widgeon Wed 23-Jan-19 00:09:36

Or Waitrose - though just noticed you siad for work, so both may be too glitzy.

rytonsister Wed 23-Jan-19 00:19:36

Found the best ever at salts mill art gallery in Bradford. Really a fab day out. Dsis is an ex art teacher and we had a ball! Best place ever!

LikeothersIamjustme Tue 04-Jun-19 15:06:48

leuchtturm1917 dotted
best notebook ever!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »