Talk

Advanced search

Primary Maths

(6 Posts)
Svgorson7 Sat 26-Sep-20 15:53:54

We just got this email.
English state funded Primary schools get free access to 10ticks maths resources! Visit: 10ticks.com/liontrust (mental maths) and 10ticks.co.uk/liontrust (worksheets inc White Rose mapping). Thanks go to Liontrust for delivering this to all English Primary Schools.
Anyone else signed up?

OP’s posts: |
DrMadelineMaxwell Sat 26-Sep-20 23:43:51

I have now.
Thanks for this. We are using power maths and it just doesn't stand alone as a scheme you can use in isolation, so this will be a welcome addition for extension/support.

DrMadelineMaxwell Sat 26-Sep-20 23:44:58

And it's not limited to England. We're in Wales and it came up with my school when I registered.

Svgorson7 Sun 27-Sep-20 09:56:27

We are using both the worksheets and mental maths and think they're brilliant .. best bit is we can use both if we have to close

DiscoNapper Wed 30-Sep-20 11:49:29

What's this like in comparison to sumdog? Does anyone know?

Svgorson7 Thu 01-Oct-20 13:12:33

The worksheets site is worksheets, but lots of different types - lots of games puzzles etc, so worth getting just for that.
From the little I know of sumdog it is very game orientated, where it seems to have games with maths. This is mainly focussing the questions themselves - our pupils like playing against the class and getting on the high score .. try it with one class and then decide.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in