Talk

Advanced search

Teacher bag recommendations

(9 Posts)
rainingcats Wed 22-Jul-20 00:25:54

Hello

Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions of places to look for a decent quality, not too expensive teacher bag suitable for lugging around resources to seven different rooms ... I normally use multiple bags for life to carry my stuff to and from school but feel like I need everything in one bag if I am going to dashing here, there and everywhere!

OP’s posts: |
PumpkinPie2016 Wed 22-Jul-20 10:29:03

I have a rucksack on wheels. Nice and sturdy, different sections/pockets so that you can organise your stuff. It's large enough to hold a laptop/A4 books.

I got it from argos and I think it was about £20. Well worth the money.

Hercwasonaroll Wed 22-Jul-20 12:57:18

Check the resources you'll be allowed to use. Drop them off in the morning.

GinWithRosie Thu 23-Jul-20 20:45:57

This bag was recommended in a recent thread on here and I bought it based on that...it's excellent! https://www.decathlon.co.uk/nh500-30l-backpack-dark-grey-id8383599.html?utmm_source=RakutenMarketing&utmmedium=Affiliate&utmm_campaign=2116208:Skimlinks.com&utmcontent=10&utmm_term=UKNetwork&ranMID=45219&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-tjzWfa_77TqkS1DQ4eMBVg

ohthegoats Fri 24-Jul-20 09:34:43

Ha, I came in to recommend the decathlon bag linked above - I was probably the original recommend-er. It's a brilliant bag. Somehow HUGE in terms of capacity, but also not massive to carry. Laptop pocket, great internal top mesh pocket for pens and highlighters and your specs, and the lid bends over to the zip, so you can put your files and stuff in, then just stack your lunch on top. It stands up on it's own once you've got files in there. I love it.

GinWithRosie Fri 24-Jul-20 09:45:10

@ohthegoats you were! I just found the thread again to check 👍😂 I love this bag!! Great recommendation, thank you ☺️

GinWithRosie Fri 24-Jul-20 09:46:54

It’s also really comfy to carry...unlike other rucksacks that I’ve had in the past that dig into my shoulders and hurt my back.

ohthegoats Fri 24-Jul-20 10:17:03

We bought it for ski touring - survival kit inside, shovels on the outside etc, it's a super all rounder. And 30 quid.

rainingcats Fri 24-Jul-20 23:05:33

Thank you smile the decathlon bag sounds great

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in