Advanced search

How do I check if a person has QTS?

(6 Posts)
mrsnotveryhappy Thu 02-Jul-20 06:58:59

Some registers for professionals are in the public domain, but I can't see the same for qualified teachers. I do not have a TRN for this individual. It seems to me that only the person themselves can see their profile or employers. Does anyone have any advice, please, as I do not want to approach the school direct.
Thank you. smile

OP’s posts: |
darkcaramel Thu 02-Jul-20 07:14:35

I don’t think you can as far as I know.

Howaboutanewname Thu 02-Jul-20 08:10:01

You can’t.

You can teacher as an unqualified teacher in all schools. Are you having an issue with a teacher we can help with?

mrsnotveryhappy Thu 02-Jul-20 08:38:49

Thank you Howaboutanewname. I don't think there's anything I can really do... I don't want to make a fuss. Probably some sort of trainee!

I appreciate the reply, though. smile

OP’s posts: |
PenOrPencil Thu 02-Jul-20 21:40:26

Don’t go sleuthing, if you have a concern go and raise it with the teacher directly or go to their head of department.

mrsnotveryhappy Fri 03-Jul-20 07:25:16

You've got me summed up, PenOrPencil!! A sleuth! Thank you for your reply. I've got to think about this one carefully!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in