Talk

Advanced search

Thank you letter to the school

(3 Posts)
olivesnutsandcheese Sat 13-Jun-20 15:44:23

Just after a bit of input. I want to write to DS's head teacher to say how amazing his year group teachers have been in supporting the home learning. As a teacher is there anything you'd particularly like being mentioned? Ds is in year3
Thanks

OP’s posts: |
StripyHorse Sat 13-Jun-20 15:50:22

I would be chuffed whatever the thank you note said. Sometimes it is the things you do without thinking that can mean the most IYSWIM.

If I was writing a letter to DD2s teacher, I would be thanking her for the positive encouragement when DD submits work because it always puts a smile on DD's face.

ohthegoats Sat 13-Jun-20 16:59:05

We had a message via a parent who is a TA in the school. Just a screen shot of a FB message, but it was really nice. Said what we've been doing is really impressive, they know it's been a learning curve for us too, just thanks really.

I wrote an email to my child's school after they sent a silly youtube film of themselves - really cheered child up. I sent in two boxes of biscuits for their PPA yesterday too - in a paper bag with a small packet of wipes so they could dettol the boxes! Ha. Anyway.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in