Talk

Advanced search

Up to date DFE guidance for wider opening of schools

(3 Posts)
Whywhywhy1 Wed 13-May-20 20:33:24

Hi all, I am a primary school teacher and as many are, I am very anxious about the purposes possible wider opening of schools for June 1st. I what to collate all my opinions and thoughts but now feel very bogged down by all the information and guidelines. Could someone please link the most up to date DFE material that I could look at?

OP’s posts: |
working5to9 Wed 13-May-20 20:35:43

If you go onto the DfE website, they have a Coronavirus collection of guidance for schools. It's about the fourth link down usually. That has all of the guidance on it.

HipTightOnions Thu 14-May-20 09:53:43

Guidance is here:

www.gov.uk/government/publications/actions-for-educational-and-childcare-settings-to-prepare-for-wider-opening-from-1-june-2020/actions-for-education-and-childcare-settings-to-prepare-for-wider-opening-from-1-june-2020

And here:

www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-implementing-protective-measures-in-education-and-childcare-settings/coronavirus-covid-19-implementing-protective-measures-in-education-and-childcare-settings

These are only drafts though, apparently.

schoolsweek.co.uk/dfe-chief-scientific-adviser-admits-he-hasnt-assessed-school-reopening-guidance/

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in