Talk

Advanced search

Do you teach in a nursery that offers 30 funded hours?

(4 Posts)
EYsPhD Tue 25-Feb-20 14:22:49

I am a PhD researcher at the Institute of Education, UCL, exploring the impact that the 30 hours of funded early education is having on settings, staff, children and families. I am looking broadly at how the policy is impacting on workload, finances, children's learning and development and so on.
If you work in a school nursery and offer both the universal 15 hours and extended 30 hours of funded provision, I would really like to talk to you about your experiences. Please e-mail me at s.vince.14@ucl.ac.uk if you are interested. Many thanks.

OP’s posts: |
Muddypup Sun 08-Mar-20 20:01:39

@EYsPhD Are you still on with this. I am a teacher in a school nursery taking 15 and 30 hour children.

EYsPhD Sun 08-Mar-20 21:39:34

@Muddypup yes I am still looking for early years practitioners to take part in this. If you are interested in taking part, please do e-mail me at s.vince.14@ucl.ac.uk. Thank you.

OP’s posts: |
moonriverandme Thu 12-Mar-20 09:34:45

Suggest you contact the group Champagne Nurseries Lemonade Funding. The impact of 30 hours is bringing daycare and Pre School settings to their knees and forcing many to close. Parents are being misled that it is free, when many settings are having to charge for some resources and restrict availability of funded places.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in