Talk

Advanced search

School asking for skills test results

(5 Posts)
crazycatgal Mon 08-Apr-19 14:33:05

I've accepted a job as an NQT for September, the school want a copy of my skills test results. I can access my results online but don't know where my paper copy is since they were taken over a year ago.

I thought that these results were only needed to access a teacher training course? Surely having a PGCE with QTS shows that I have taken the tests? I'm panicking because I can't find the piece of paper showing that I took the tests. Does the school really need this?

OP’s posts: |
JanetandJohn500 Mon 08-Apr-19 16:25:06

Log on with your teacher reference number and screenshot your pass. Your school should be logging on there to 'own' you anyway so they'll be able to see the results then.
here

crazycatgal Mon 08-Apr-19 17:03:11

@JanetandJohn500 I have sent a screenshot of my passes and apparently this isn't OK!

OP’s posts: |
JanetandJohn500 Mon 08-Apr-19 17:18:21

In that case, the school can log on and get them themselves. You can't print a certificate out from the teacher services website. The school is wrong (but you won't want to tell them that 😉). Gently remind the business manager that they can check out your passes on the employer section of the website by 'owning' you on there.

Holidayshopping Mon 08-Apr-19 17:20:17

I had to show my GCSE certificates for my most recent teaching job!

I’ve done A levels, a degree, a pgce and taught for 20 years grin.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in