Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else feeling the stress and anxiety rising

(10 Posts)
Tryingbutfailingmiserably Tue 01-Jan-19 14:04:40

Back on Thursday. Not been sleeping. Feel sick and so low. Cant leave so trapped. I hate this feeling so much

OP’s posts: |
Holidayshopping Tue 01-Jan-19 14:15:17

Snap-I feel sick every time I look at my school bag. It’s ridiculous-I’m more upset about going back than my own teens who have mocks coming upsad.

strawberryalarmclock Tue 01-Jan-19 14:17:46

Snap. I'm a eyfs nursery nurse. I'm ruining my holiday by dwelling on how much I'm dreading the coming term.
Hope you don't mind a non teacher posting!

honorariam Tue 01-Jan-19 14:22:46

Haven't done the marking I need to do. Don't want to do it today, which leaves tomorrow and ruins the final day off.

My fault really for not doing it so far. Only 60 books but if been neglecting my marking for the final couple of weeks before the holidays.

ChloeCrawfor Tue 01-Jan-19 14:33:52

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Tryingbutfailingmiserably Tue 01-Jan-19 14:51:15

@Chloe.... You ARE having a busy day getting your posts deleted arent you. Have you run out of homework to do love?

OP’s posts: |
duvetfan Tue 01-Jan-19 14:54:30

I feel exactly the same. I feel like this at the half way point in every holiday, the dread sets in. Even summer, by week 3 I start feeling down. Typing this makes me think that isn't normal.

Holidayshopping Tue 01-Jan-19 15:14:58

I always hate it when this holiday isn’t a full two weeks with three weekends-I feel short changed!

I have lots of planning to do tomorrow sad

petalpower Tue 01-Jan-19 15:41:52

We have a full PD day tomorrow - meetings and training all day. Pupils back on Thursday. Can’t ever remember going back on 2nd January before.

rillette Tue 01-Jan-19 17:03:34

Was back on the 2nd last year for an inset in the freezing school hall... thankfully this year I'm back on the 7th! Loads to do, going to start tomorrow

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in