Advanced search

Union advice please

(3 Posts)
noblegiraffe Mon 28-May-18 10:10:52

If you don’t have a school rep, then the regional rep is the person to go to. The NASUWT rep can’t help you in any official capacity.

mnistooaddictive Mon 28-May-18 04:42:12

Phone the national helpline, they will assign someone to support you.

NeedForBlossom Wed 23-May-18 16:15:33

I am support staff (non teaching role) and am in the NEU.

I have an issue at work. We don't have an NEU rep. I spoke to our NASWUT rep today who was really helpful.

However, I can't join the NASWUT as my role is non teaching.

Can the NASWUT rep represent me?


OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in