Talk

Advanced search

Teacher Bags

(9 Posts)
MrsLem Mon 19-Mar-18 00:27:36

Hello lovely teachers!

Apologies if this has been asked before. I’m about to start supply, bit nervous about it and would like to take a few files with me when I go out so I’m prepared for anything. What are your perfect teacher bags? I’m thinking a rucksack or trolley, does anyone have any suggestions of brands/models? Thanks in advance!

Apple23 Mon 19-Mar-18 01:37:49

Get a trolley. Some classrooms are an awful long way from the car park. Lakeland Funky trundle trolley is good.

moonmaker Mon 19-Mar-18 21:04:42

Supply here and I only take my little hand bag with me.
The planning is almost always done ( only twice this year did I have to bring in work and even then I just went in as early as I could and printed stuff off there and then)

MiaowTheCat Mon 19-Mar-18 21:32:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

grafittiartist Mon 19-Mar-18 21:38:25

Definitely take a well stocked pencil case. And s travel mug.

ScarlettDarling Mon 19-Mar-18 21:40:49

I'd splash out on a subscription to Twinkl rather than cart round a huge bag. Think it's about £70 a year for access to all their resources, which are great.

MiaowTheCat Mon 19-Mar-18 21:42:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Lowdoorinthewal1 Tue 20-Mar-18 06:55:29

I second Twinkl. Even if you can't print easily, you can download a powerpoint in seconds and have a lesson ready to go. Way more stuff there than you could ever carry around.

Munxx Wed 21-Mar-18 20:41:49

Yup get Twinkl- honestly the best £70 I have spent. Also can highly recommend the Mia Tui backpacks- nice and padded with pockets for computers and so on.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: