Talk

Advanced search

Valentines

(6 Posts)
mnahmnah Wed 14-Feb-18 09:03:21

I have a yr 7 tutor group. One of the girls has just come in early to put a valentines present on a boy’s desk. He doesn’t know she likes him. They are both lovely and I am ridiculously excited about it 😂 watch this space!

wineoclockthanks Wed 14-Feb-18 18:25:28

So.......? 😄

SimonBridges Wed 14-Feb-18 18:26:13

I second that and add......and?

mnahmnah Wed 14-Feb-18 18:52:16

The rest of the tutor group were very sweet and didn’t make a big deal of it to embarrass Boy. It shows how lovely he is that rather than pull a face or act too cool, he was smiling lots and looking quite chuffed 😍 Girl may have given herself away as she was looking traumatised 😂 but she sits further to the front so he wouldn’t have noticed. No idea what happened during the rest of the day. In afternoon reg I was distracted by my trainee. Gagging to find out what happened so I will find out in the morning!!!

WellAlwaysHaveParis Wed 14-Feb-18 22:03:48

Aww!! That’s so sweet, OP smile

mnahmnah Wed 14-Feb-18 22:08:32

In know. Feeling very fed up at work at the moment. So I got ridiculously perked up by this. It’s the kids that get me through the rest of the rubbish!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: