Advanced search


(3 Posts)
samlovesdilys Sat 10-Feb-18 17:40:58

Has anyone done this by themselves?? Interested to take the step but really don't want to be ring-fenced by my school so would need to pay myself. Any suggestions/recommendations??!!

Kremekrackered Tue 13-Feb-18 20:10:42

I have. School paid though, and I didn't actually realise what it was until it was time to do all the paperwork- that'll teach me to agree to things when only half listening. It wasn't difficult to complete the final forms at all. I was able to use it to support my SLE application

Buxbaum Tue 13-Feb-18 23:03:25

What would school ringfence - the scope of your project? Or would they use the funding as golden handcuffs? Your project will have to address an identified need from the whole school action plan and you will need a sponsor, usually from within your school, so you can’t divorce it entirely from your school context as you might with an MA. You could contact a few providers and see if you are eligible for one of their bursaries. Mine was funded by a central bursary from the licensee rather than by my school directly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: