Talk

Advanced search

ParentPay v's School Money. Any thoughts?

(6 Posts)
Dauphinois Tue 10-Oct-17 22:20:42

Has anyone worked with both systems or particularly love or hate one or the other? We're considering them for our one form entry primary school. Thanks.

NumbersLetters Tue 10-Oct-17 22:22:38

Parentpay works v well for me with both my kids at different schools. Still get one account and can set notifications differently for each. No experience of the other.

SenoritaViva Tue 10-Oct-17 22:32:04

I work in a school and am a parent. Parentpay every time, despite its glitches.

CountryLovingGirl Wed 11-Oct-17 03:15:51

No problem with Parentpay at our primary (I'm a parent). I top it up every 4 weeks and we use it for school dinners, breakfast club and to pay for things like school trips/disco nights (to raise money for the PTA).
The secondary school also used Parentpay until recently- they now use Scopay. A bit annoying to use two different systems when you more a child in different schools.

thebookeatinggirl Wed 11-Oct-17 18:57:56

My son's school, and my old school use ParentPay, my current school use SchoolMoney. ParentPay is sooo much better in my opinion. Easier to use, more features, better layout etc.

TheSnowFairy Wed 11-Oct-17 22:49:00

We use sQuid, my child's school use Scopay.

Scopay old fashioned but works, sQuid offers more (large comp so may not be suitable for small school?).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now