Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Signing into exam board websites

(8 Posts)
Dollycherry Mon 09-Oct-17 00:47:41

Can anyone help, please? I'm trying to find copies of the AQA English exams from June 2017 but can't see them on the website. Can I only see them if I have a login and password? The school I teach at uses Edexcel so I don't have a login for AQA but would like to access the site to help my niece whose school is doing AQA.

I'm sure I used to be able to see past papers on the AQA site when it was the old spec. Is this no longer possible?

sanityisamyth Mon 09-Oct-17 00:50:05

If you’re wanting the AQA paper, surely your school is using AQA for some exams? It’s the eAQA login you need. Talk to the school’s exams officer.

MongerTruffle Mon 09-Oct-17 06:38:40

You need an eAQA login to get exams which are less than one year old (it's so that schools have at least one secured past paper to use for mocks). Every AQA exam centre has a login. Does your school not use AQA at all?

Dollycherry Mon 09-Oct-17 22:01:42

Oh I didn't realise that about the less than one year old rule - that makes sense now! I asked the Maths HOD today as we do use AQA for Maths but she said she didn't think it would work as there were different logins for different subjects. I'll ask the exams officer - good idea, thanks!

mineofuselessinformation Mon 09-Oct-17 22:36:19

The exams officer should be able to get you a login.
If I remember correctly, you get an email link to login and set a password - don't hang around, I think it expires fairly quickly.

NearlyEaster Mon 09-Oct-17 23:20:29

You should be able to see it with the Maths login - I got a Latin paper last year!

TheFallenMadonna Mon 09-Oct-17 23:26:02

Your niece's school will probably use the paper as a mock, so if you get access use it carefully! I had access to the mock papers my son did last year in Maths (and other subjects too, but I teach Maths!), but kept him well away from them until he sat them at school.

xyzandabc Wed 18-Oct-17 20:52:33

Our school also use last years papers as this years mocks so I would be very wary about using it for your niece, if she has any hint as to what the questions might be or speific areas to focus on, she may get an unfairly inflated mock grade which won't help anyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now