Talk

Advanced search

Question for teachers.

(8 Posts)
nobullshitallowed Sun 30-Apr-17 17:20:22

Hope you can all help, I'm trying to do something nice for my sons 2 teachers and the head teacher. (All female if this helps)

They have all been amazingly supportive and helped so much with my ds, I would really like to do something nice for them, I've baked cakes for them before and they have loved them, so i was thinking of making them a little goodie hamper each. Each one will consist of handmade fudge, millionaires shortcake, milk chocolate and white chocolate cupcakes, a large chocolate fudge cake and some cookies. (No allergies as I asked when I made them cakes)

My question is, does this sound ok to you? They really have gone above and beyond with the support and help, I want to give them something that will show how grateful I am.

X

MooPointCowsOpinion Sun 30-Apr-17 17:22:02

That's really nice, absolutely go for it.
A job well done with a student is reward enough though, they'll already feel really proud of themselves if it's clear to them they've helped him.

SignOnTheWindow Sun 30-Apr-17 17:24:45

That sounds lovely and if it were me, I would really appreciate that you'd made them yourself.

CauliflowerSqueeze Sun 30-Apr-17 17:26:05

That's really sweet. To be honest a nice card with a personalised note inside would be fine.

Lowdoorinthewal1 Sun 30-Apr-17 17:27:28

Yep, I'd appreciate that! You sound lovely. smile

nobullshitallowed Sun 30-Apr-17 18:57:12

Brilliant, thanks so much for the replies. X

This is what I made them before, they really liked it. Just didn't want to overload them with chocolate grin

Tattsyrup Sun 30-Apr-17 19:06:27

I would be delighted to receive that! Please do include a card or note explaining why they've had such an impact. That'll be appreciated even more than the goodies!

nobullshitallowed Sun 30-Apr-17 19:16:23

I will Include a letter to them. They've been so amazing. Thanks so much for all your help. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now