I cirrently teach in a primary school. Our head has recently announced they will be retiring in July, so from September we will have a new head.
My husband and I had initially discussed TTC from January, but for a few reasons we haven't. Should I wait until a new head is in place to begin to TTC, or start now? I know it could take ages to concieve, but then again it might not!
Your HT has nothing to do with your decision to TTC. What is it that's concerning you? Are you worried about making a bad first impression on the new HT, if you announced pregnancy early on? Good luck with TTC!