Talk

Advanced search

Who else feels sick at the thought of work tomorrow

(9 Posts)
doublesnap Sun 02-Apr-17 15:18:15

We've got two weeks to go before the holiday and I honestly do not want to go tomorrow, I've felt sick and had a headache all day at the thought of it. Anybody else in the same boat?

FithColumnist Sun 02-Apr-17 18:12:51

Very much so. Sick feeling at the pit of my stomach just thinking about it. sad

Rosieposy4 Sun 02-Apr-17 21:02:56

Move schools, honestly.
At my last school i felt like that every Sunday night ( and lots of other nights) sick to the pit of my stomach.
I genuinely have not felt that once in the past six years since moving schools.

doublesnap Sun 02-Apr-17 21:39:31

I guess some jobs will come up in May, I'll be looking.

BossWitch Sun 02-Apr-17 21:40:39

Yep. It's not the school. It's the profession.

Bubblysqueak Sun 02-Apr-17 21:42:19

Me!! But I've only got to make it until Friday then I'm free !!! I handed in my notice in Feb and I can't wait!!!! Freedom awaits !

BossWitch Tue 04-Apr-17 20:36:33

I want to cry tonight. Horrible day at school today. Year 10 class basically bullying me. Made to feel like it's my fault but there's essentially no real discipline policy and I don't know what else to do. Feel like shit. I hate this job so much.

noblegiraffe Tue 04-Apr-17 20:46:49

God it's horrible when a class take against you. Can you do the thing where you get the class list and separate them into kids who are fine, hangers on and ringleaders? There might be more nice kids than you think. Then contact the parents of the rest? That might take out some of them. Ideally you could farm out the top twats to helpful colleagues for a bit while you get the rest back on track.

It's so hard when SLT don't have your back. flowers

Igglepiggleisblue Tue 04-Apr-17 21:29:33

I think you are right rosie the school makes so much difference. A year ago I left an amazing school and have regretted the decision ever since. I'm really hoping more jobs come up soon to apply for

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now