Talk

Advanced search

Can I ask for help with my homework please??

(7 Posts)
laurzj82 Thu 02-Feb-17 11:52:25

I am studying for an Access course in Education and I have an assignment about lesson planning.

The first part is to analyse the needs of a learning group. It's says if you're not currently working in education (I'm not) then to draw on your own experiences in school. The trouble is I can't really remember! It then goes on to doing a lesson plan. I've decided to do KS1 as I have experience with that age but not in education yet (currently trying to get some work experience) Anyway I have looked up the National Curriculum and know what I want to do and have some found some useful resources on TES website.

But I'm having trouble with the analysing learning needs: is that what the student needs to learn ie the part of the curriculum? Does it mean as a group or individually?? Sorry I'm really stuck!

Tia

70ontheinside Thu 02-Feb-17 21:59:00

Get yourself the "Learning to teach in the Primary School" book - should cover everything you need to know.

laurzj82 Fri 03-Feb-17 10:29:35

Do you mean this one? www.amazon.co.uk/Learning-Teach-Primary-School/dp/0415818192/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486117720&sr=8-1&keywords=learning+to+teach+in+the+primary+school&tag=mumsnetforum-21

Thank you

70ontheinside Fri 03-Feb-17 17:54:55

That's the one!

laurzj82 Fri 03-Feb-17 18:02:40

Oh good because after reading through the reviews I've already ordered it from Amazon grin

Thank you again

laurzj82 Sat 04-Feb-17 13:10:42

It arrived this morning and looks great: just what I'm after. Thanks again

70ontheinside Sun 05-Feb-17 12:24:15

Told you so wink
The secondary school edition covered 95% of all my essays.
Other 5% were Ofsted, D of E and my school website for their policies plus a bit of googling. Done.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: