Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can I ask for help with my homework please??

(7 Posts)
laurzj82 Thu 02-Feb-17 11:52:25

I am studying for an Access course in Education and I have an assignment about lesson planning.

The first part is to analyse the needs of a learning group. It's says if you're not currently working in education (I'm not) then to draw on your own experiences in school. The trouble is I can't really remember! It then goes on to doing a lesson plan. I've decided to do KS1 as I have experience with that age but not in education yet (currently trying to get some work experience) Anyway I have looked up the National Curriculum and know what I want to do and have some found some useful resources on TES website.

But I'm having trouble with the analysing learning needs: is that what the student needs to learn ie the part of the curriculum? Does it mean as a group or individually?? Sorry I'm really stuck!

Tia

70ontheinside Thu 02-Feb-17 21:59:00

Get yourself the "Learning to teach in the Primary School" book - should cover everything you need to know.

laurzj82 Fri 03-Feb-17 10:29:35

Do you mean this one? www.amazon.co.uk/Learning-Teach-Primary-School/dp/0415818192/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486117720&sr=8-1&keywords=learning+to+teach+in+the+primary+school&tag=mumsnetforum-21

Thank you

70ontheinside Fri 03-Feb-17 17:54:55

That's the one!

laurzj82 Fri 03-Feb-17 18:02:40

Oh good because after reading through the reviews I've already ordered it from Amazon grin

Thank you again

laurzj82 Sat 04-Feb-17 13:10:42

It arrived this morning and looks great: just what I'm after. Thanks again

70ontheinside Sun 05-Feb-17 12:24:15

Told you so wink
The secondary school edition covered 95% of all my essays.
Other 5% were Ofsted, D of E and my school website for their policies plus a bit of googling. Done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now