Talk

Advanced search

decent online planners?

(4 Posts)
cricketballs Wed 10-Aug-16 10:37:44

Any recommendations? The ones via google are either very 'Americanised' or for whole school purchase. The one I have on my phone is just really a timetable but would much prefer an actual online planner

PinnietheWoo2 Wed 10-Aug-16 15:02:22

Not an on-line planner as such, but an electronic one - TPIM by Chris Farmer - that I can't recommend highly enough.You can keep it on a portable hard-drive / flash drive pen, or on your laptop etc and and it's always with you. There's a free trial version to download. I've used this for years now and wouldn't be without it:

Teachers' Electronic Planner

cricketballs Wed 10-Aug-16 16:27:29

I did used to use TPIM; thought it was brilliant! the problem I have atm however is RM don't think that we are worthy to have admin rights on our laptops and therefore can not install anything despite the fact that myself and fellow dept colleagues have IT/CS degrees

PinnietheWoo2 Wed 10-Aug-16 17:53:47

That's a shame! I use it on a wee portable hard-drive and no problems opening it from there on the school PC.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now