Talk

Advanced search

Pobble

(12 Posts)
Pud2 Sun 22-Nov-15 14:01:00

I've just started using this great website - pobble365.com/the-plot/#
It gives a picture a day with a few questions and prompts for reading and writing to go with it. I just wondered if anyone is familiar with the website and knows if you are able to access previous pictures?

padkin Sun 22-Nov-15 17:07:43

Haven't heard of it before, so can't help with your query, but looks great - thank you!

Makingchanges Sun 22-Nov-15 17:21:48

I've used it before. Was called lend me your literacy until very recently. It's fab for writing prompt pictures, especially for ks2

Makingchanges Sun 22-Nov-15 17:22:40

Yes you can (or could) access previous pictures but I haven't used it since it changed so not sure how.

Makingchanges Sun 22-Nov-15 17:28:09

Ok I've taken a quick look and I think you are supposed to be able to click on the calendar in the top right hand corner and go to a day but that doesn't seem to be working on my iPad or phone

fuckweasel Sun 22-Nov-15 17:29:08

Click on 'calendar' and pick any day to access previous pictures.

GardeningWithDynamite Sun 22-Nov-15 21:16:13

I've got right and left arrows on the picture. That seems to take you to other pictures. You can also use the calendar. There's a blog that goes with the website.

Wow. That looks great. Thanks op!

Pud2 Mon 23-Nov-15 21:19:06

It's great isn't it! Thanks for the advice. The calendar wouldn't work on my iPad but maybe it will on my computer.

Footofthestairs Fri 18-Dec-15 10:32:06

Had never heard of Pobble, this is excellent, will definitely be using. Thanks smile

irvine101 Fri 18-Dec-15 18:12:18

Not a teacher, but started using this few weeks ago.
My ds hated writing, but with this, he actually look forward to do quick writing everyday. It's just amazing.

thelaundryfairy Tue 22-Dec-15 15:49:19

Jonny from Pobble came to our school last month to give training sessions and was very well received. I didn´t manage to attend any of the sessions myself as I had to go to others, but I value the opinions of my colleagues who did go and they rated both him and his resources highly. I did chat to him during the conference and he seemed really nice so perhaps one to suggest for in-house training at your schools too. I´d never heard of Pobble before meeting him but have since checked it out and am most impressed. I believe all of the team who set up the website are current teachers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now