Advanced search

Advice regarding online course please.

(1 Post)
WilburIsSomePig Sun 17-Aug-14 22:19:46

I am currently a nursery nurse and interested in working with older children with special educational needs. Do I need to be working in a school before I can do something like this or would it be possible to perhaps do a course online? I have seen an SEN course on the Stonebridge website but I'm not sure if this would be a recognised qualification or not. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now