Advanced search

Supply agencies in Liverpool

(6 Posts)
AnotherTeacherMum Mon 03-Feb-14 12:59:38

Who's good? Any I should avoid?

I'm a primary trained nqt.

Thanks

HedgeHogGroup Mon 03-Feb-14 19:43:58

We are Liverpool city centre based & use one based in Warrington (Servoca maybe?). Ranstad are annoying & call every day like I sit there thinking 'Hmm, I need a supply teacher today but I'll just sit here & wait until someone calls & offers me one' hmm

AnotherTeacherMum Tue 04-Feb-14 18:42:29

Thanks! Yes randstad did seem quite 'hard sell'. Will look up servoca

Bumpinthenight Wed 05-Feb-14 18:53:27

I am with Teaching Personnel, they have been good to me. They have lots of branches - I get calls and emails for jobs in Liverpool and Manchester.

auntpetunia Sun 09-Feb-14 16:48:20

we use capita, been using for 14 years always good quality staff who come to us and their staff on the phone are all lovely. I hate with a passion connex who ring every day at 8.10 to tell us who they've got available despite me telling them every morning we use capita.

manyhands Sun 09-Feb-14 21:36:54

Axcis offer exclusively special needs teaching work although I registered with them I didn't work for them are in too far from Liverpool. I can highly recommend their team teach training and there seem more child centered too. I've had several e-mails from Hays offering ££ in vouchers if I can recommend a teacher for liverpool area as they are so short. Please PM me if you choose to go with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now