Advanced search

Does anyone know if you can apply to mark GCSE papers if you tutor, rather than teach at that level?

(3 Posts)
zirca Mon 11-Nov-13 20:54:30

Just wondering!

reup Mon 11-Nov-13 20:57:41

My friend. She had taught for several yr before being a sahm. She had references from teaching though.

MagratGarlik Mon 11-Nov-13 21:46:49

I mark at A'level, which I started doing when I was a university lecturer, not a teacher. I do have a lot of examination experience though having sat on university exam board for years (which included setting and moderating exams at degree level). Most exam boards ask for QTS and you are usually asked for a reference from the examinations officer in your school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now