Advanced search

Does anyone know what this nursery school equipment is called please?

(5 Posts)
Teuchtermam Mon 01-Jul-13 08:28:18

Thanks nextphase. I have found out they are called multishapes. Another poster kindly found them for me on the primary education board. They are quite expensive though so we probably will find a cheaper alternative! smile

nextphase Mon 01-Jul-13 07:30:20

I'm not saying the links above are the right things, but consider getting something slightly different to Nursery, one of the advantages of going to other places is different toys!

Teuchtermam Sun 30-Jun-13 22:10:48

Thanks nextphase. It's along those lines but not quite the same product. I am going to pop in past the nursery and ask what it's called. I just hope the nursery staff won't mind or think I'm odd for asking!

nextphase Sun 30-Jun-13 20:56:11

Not quite what your describing, but are these along the right lines?
4+, 2+

Teuchtermam Sun 30-Jun-13 12:11:14

I have recently been on a Nursery visit with my 3 year old who starts in August. (Scotland)

While on the visit she became very enthusiastic about a particular activity, however I have searched for it on the web and haven't found it because I don't know the name.

It is a plasticky mesh with circular holes into which the child pushes various coloured pegs which are either rectangular, square-shaped, circular or triangular. If I could purchase one for home I could see me having hours of peace!


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now