Talk

Advanced search

do any of your schools have a process of exit interviews with parents and pupils

(4 Posts)
NeverKnowinglyUnderstood Sat 18-May-13 22:20:08

on leaving at the end of their time at the school

There are loads of little things that our school could learn from talking to parents and children who have nothing to loose/gain from the comments.

Do you know what I mean??

KatyMac Sat 18-May-13 22:30:11

As long as it's not so they can say they have one......been involved in a pointless exit interview that I know they just binned the notes after

NeverKnowinglyUnderstood Sat 18-May-13 23:15:06

interesting... yes not sure things would be changed except for the perception of the management team that all is wonderful.. when infact there is a reasonable amount of disquiet with regard to a few things.
we do however live in one of those little villages where if you get outraged it means that you have rolled your eyes or tutted at something.

BackforGood Sat 18-May-13 23:19:48

Not an exit interview, but the last school I taught at, and all 3 of my dcs' schools all have some kind of 'Parents Forum' (by wildly different names) which is the route I mention things I think are great, or I think could be improved.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now