Advanced search

What are basal readers?

(1 Post)
Boutdesouffle Mon 11-Feb-13 22:35:35

I have not heard this expression in the UK. Could anyone enlighten me? It appears to be a combination of look and say method and whole language approach. What would we call that here? Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now