Talk

Advanced search

Charles and Camilla divorce ??

(71 Posts)
Thebelleofstmarys Thu 10-Jan-19 16:32:49

It's been published in an Australian magazine and also the Bristol Post (random ) that the above couple are living separate lives etc. in preparation for signing divorce papers.

Has anyone else read or heard this ? Can't imagine they'd bother or that Her Maj would allow such a thing . Again .

Jedeye Mon 06-May-19 21:24:00

Don’t believe a word of what you read. I was in the States 4 weeks ago and there were magazines announcing the birth of Meghans baby. It’s just a load if bollocks isn’t it. Charles and Camilla seem very happy to me.

Studentnurse1981 Sat 27-Apr-19 23:04:00

Bollocks

brizzledrizzle Tue 15-Jan-19 22:49:12

When Charles inherits the throne he will be known as King Rhubarb I and his emblem will be a gold chicken.

He'd be well advised not to allow anybody called Jack into the palace grounds.

jessstan2 Tue 15-Jan-19 12:11:21

They are all gay shape changing lizards. Their DNA is complex.

MrsCatE Tue 15-Jan-19 10:18:53

Naughttothree I didn't mention the sainted Diana; in fact I thought she was permanently Y shaped...

Rhubarbisevil Tue 15-Jan-19 07:03:04

When Charles inherits the throne he will be known as King Rhubarb I and his emblem will be a gold chicken.

Charles will prove to be an evil king by banning mumsnet and by insisting that we only eat his Duchy Originals food.

brizzledrizzle Tue 15-Jan-19 06:24:00

The gutter press seem determined to descend to the sewers thanks to overuse of 'fake it until you make it' approach to journalism.

I wonder how MNers who are tabloid journalists feel, not the ones who come here only for fishing trips but the genuine MNers who probably daren't stick their heads over the parapet.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Tue 15-Jan-19 04:15:38

Isn't Charles rumoured to be gay

Both Andrew and Edward have been.

BlackCatSleeping Tue 15-Jan-19 04:11:16

Isn't Charles rumoured to be gay?

shock

PenelopeFlintstone Tue 15-Jan-19 04:09:49

I'm in Oz and I wouldn't believe my own name if I read it in New Idea - and nor would anyone here.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Tue 15-Jan-19 03:54:49

I thought we had seen the last of that when the fuckwits finally remembered that they didnt in fact personally know Diana and that she hadnt been murdered by The DoE

Only they believe they did know her, they think she was a saint dont you mrscat even though she was the fakest most manlipative adultress ever and i still see comments how the queen/DoE killed her all over various diana profiles on instagram

Nodnol Tue 15-Jan-19 03:43:37

It isn’t called No Idea for nothing.

BBInGinDrinking Tue 15-Jan-19 03:39:05

Everage. Apologies.

PyongyangKipperbang Tue 15-Jan-19 03:35:49

Oh and here we have the "Charles should abdicate in favour of William" bullshit AGAIN!

I thought we had seen the last of that when the fuckwits finally remembered that they didnt in fact personally know Diana and that she hadnt been murdered by The DoE hmm

MrsCatE Tue 15-Jan-19 03:33:37

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

BBInGinDrinking Tue 15-Jan-19 03:31:37

Charles feeds his chickens rhubarb, after first talking to it, (and sometimes talking it).

Charles' chickens are going to be King and Queen of Australia, once Queen Edna (Everidge) abdicates, although there might be a challenge to the throne from Kylie Minogue.

jessstan2 Tue 15-Jan-19 03:31:15

I believe:-

Charles and Camilla are quite happy.

Harry and Meghan get on well with all the rest of the family.

Meghan is not having twins but merely one baby - a girl.

They all feel a bit ill after over imbibing over the festive season.

The chickens at Highgrove are called: 'Rhubarb 1', 'Rhubarb2' etc and are a nice pink colour. Their livers are a delicacy.

None of the above is our business.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Tue 15-Jan-19 03:18:21

Sorry it was from november 2017 that the queen was going to retire/abdicate by christmas and "wills and kate" were going to have a christmas corobation

I wasn't aware that we'd had king william and queen catherine for the last 13 months

PyongyangKipperbang Tue 15-Jan-19 03:14:37

I've lost track...

So how does Charles get his chickens to taste of rhubarb and why is Camilla having twins for Meghan by a man called Ray Mills?

Smotheroffive Tue 15-Jan-19 03:10:15

Oh! Hang on, that might've been radio presenters in oz

Smotheroffive Tue 15-Jan-19 03:08:54

Is this same mag that tricked a nurse into putting a call through to the royals on the maternity ward, and subsequently killed herself for it?!

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Tue 15-Jan-19 02:59:55

The same magazine in australia printed a headline stating the queen would abdicate by christmas (the one just gone) and william amd catherine would take the throne .

Apart from the fact that the queen is massively against abdication and blames her uncles on her fathers premature death. So is very very unlikely to do it herself.

The line of sucession wouldnt go to "wills and kate" but to charles.

So basically this magazine knows shit all

BBInGinDrinking Tue 15-Jan-19 02:56:17

The chickens are having twins but live in separate henhouses, one hasn't been seen for ages and they are getting divorced?! Sounds like rhubarb to me. Or perhaps a fox.

MDFalco Tue 15-Jan-19 02:49:55

If it's New Idea magazine then you can guarantee that Charles and Camilla are experiencing nothing but connubial bliss. Nothing that New Idea writes has even the faintest whiff of truth.

According to it, Nicole Kidman would have about eight children, including at least two sets of twins.

Rhubarbisevil Tue 15-Jan-19 02:43:08

It wasn’t a nice chicken.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »