Talk

Advanced search

Charles and Camilla divorce ??

(71 Posts)
Thebelleofstmarys Thu 10-Jan-19 16:32:49

It's been published in an Australian magazine and also the Bristol Post (random ) that the above couple are living separate lives etc. in preparation for signing divorce papers.

Has anyone else read or heard this ? Can't imagine they'd bother or that Her Maj would allow such a thing . Again .

Colorbomb Mon 14-Jan-19 01:34:06

Mobyduck grin thought you were serious there a minute...

Smotheroffive Mon 14-Jan-19 01:44:15

Princess Meghan ha ha! Oh, what? Who"s that? !hmm. holding the country together ha ha ha!!!! grin

disrespectfulpenguin Mon 14-Jan-19 01:46:53

FenellasRedVelvetDress
how come you know all that ? e

brizzledrizzle Mon 14-Jan-19 01:51:04

I think they appear to lead such separate lives so there would be no need to divorce

^ This. Who knows though? Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Most likely it's another piece of fake news to give the masses something else to think about instead of what is going on with the government and Brexit.

Rhubarbisevil Mon 14-Jan-19 01:53:08

You obviously haven’t read the real non fake news in the National Enquirer OP!!!!

The truth is that Elvis is in the building.

GirlDownUnder Mon 14-Jan-19 01:54:50

FenellasRedVelvetDress are you Camilla shock

Namechange4572 Mon 14-Jan-19 01:56:53

I’m Camilla and so’s my wife.

brizzledrizzle Mon 14-Jan-19 01:58:00

The truth is that Elvis is in the building.

Don't be ridiculous, he's on Mars - The Sun said so.

budgetneeded Mon 14-Jan-19 01:58:16

who is princess meghan? smile
according to a tabloid here in canada meghan is expecting twins...

FenellasRedVelvetDress Mon 14-Jan-19 01:59:23

disrespectfulpenguin
Most of it was on a documentary about them which was shown recently.
One in which they both participated, plus William & Harry and other family members. I think it was for Charles 70th birthday - cameras had been following them for months.

acrossthepond55
I would LOVE a Ray Mill House that I could escape to on a weekend-especially if you could go knowing your DH was going to be ok. If I go away ever it’s like a military operation the planning I have to do !! Imagine - having the bed to yourself...........joy!!

Rhubarbisevil Mon 14-Jan-19 02:00:12

Shhhhh... Charles doesn’t want you to know that he’s the King of Mars and has already built his boiled egg Palace there.

brizzledrizzle Mon 14-Jan-19 02:02:22

has already built his boiled egg Palace there.

From his own Highgrove hens presumably?

Rhubarbisevil Mon 14-Jan-19 02:17:42

Yes. They’re all lightly boiled for precisely 3 minutes 14 seconds but they need replacing every time they get above ambient temperature.

thegreatbeyond Mon 14-Jan-19 02:40:49

I thought they were all space lizards?

AcrossthePond55 Mon 14-Jan-19 02:42:18

I hear you FenellasRedVelvetDress, it was the same with my DH if I was going off on my own. Until the time I figured out it was a diabolical plot on his part to make it 'not worth the hassle' for me to go places without him. So the next time I just didn't! He was aghast and appalled. But you know what? He survived AND he managed to not kill the kids! I have to admit I didn't ask a whole lot of questions about nutrition, dangerous activities, or clothing choices when I got back. I figured ignorance was bliss.

AcrossthePond55 Mon 14-Jan-19 02:43:30

^^So the next time I just didn't (meaning I didn't do all the prep work for him)

Teddy1970 Mon 14-Jan-19 07:50:57

Ah, regarding Meghan having twins, another outlet approached Kensington Palace for comment and they said she is having "a" baby...meaning one baby, so they do deny lies..

CrispbuttyNo1 Mon 14-Jan-19 11:49:07

Oops, I’m my defence it was late and I was tired when I posted and meant wedding not christening blush

Smotheroffive Mon 14-Jan-19 16:33:30

Apparently though, Catherine was having twins with all her pregnancies, and that's a fact!! I only ever saw one for each, oh well.

Smotheroffive Mon 14-Jan-19 16:35:38

They lightly boil their highgrove hens Rhubarb ! Gosh, that's all their posh ethics outta the window then.

<tsk, tsk....misses point>

jessstan2 Tue 15-Jan-19 01:43:52

Rhubarb is a funny name to give to a chicken.

Rhubarbisevil Tue 15-Jan-19 02:43:08

It wasn’t a nice chicken.

MDFalco Tue 15-Jan-19 02:49:55

If it's New Idea magazine then you can guarantee that Charles and Camilla are experiencing nothing but connubial bliss. Nothing that New Idea writes has even the faintest whiff of truth.

According to it, Nicole Kidman would have about eight children, including at least two sets of twins.

BBInGinDrinking Tue 15-Jan-19 02:56:17

The chickens are having twins but live in separate henhouses, one hasn't been seen for ages and they are getting divorced?! Sounds like rhubarb to me. Or perhaps a fox.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Tue 15-Jan-19 02:59:55

The same magazine in australia printed a headline stating the queen would abdicate by christmas (the one just gone) and william amd catherine would take the throne .

Apart from the fact that the queen is massively against abdication and blames her uncles on her fathers premature death. So is very very unlikely to do it herself.

The line of sucession wouldnt go to "wills and kate" but to charles.

So basically this magazine knows shit all

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »