Talk

Advanced search

Turn on TV

(30 Posts)
SubtitlesOn Mon 23-Apr-18 15:55:37

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

AuntieStella Mon 23-Apr-18 18:57:14

I'm not sure it makes that much difference - terrorists wouldn't be able to scramble to a different sniper's nest just because of the television coverage. And I doubt anyone would plan a hit that had every possibly route covered.

Or are you objecting on grounds of taste?

In which case you probably won't like my next comment, which is that red strikes me as a much more suitable post-partum colour than the pastels that went before.

whatshappening1 Tue 24-Apr-18 07:19:02

It was just an ice usually they blur out number plates but I hope they are hire cars cause other now we know number plates if we see them in future driving round

SubtitlesOn Tue 24-Apr-18 10:00:40

I don't remember which channel it was yesterday but one of them didn't unblur the reg plate cos I noticed it was a AB17 cos I remember thinking oh I thought he would have had AB18 model

Don't remember the rest of the number though

NachoFries Sat 28-Apr-18 14:51:17

@AuntieStella I don’t like the constant comparisons to Diana but couldn’t help but notice that they both wore red with a white collar. Granted, Catherine’s one had a white lace collar and the cuts of the dress are different but I do wonder if the stylists make a deliberate decision to choose clothing that are similar to Diana’s in colour etc. I think, if I remember correctly there was a picture of George with the similar style of clothing as William. Or maybe people in the media just did their research and it just happened to be a coincidence? 🤔

AuntieStella Sat 28-Apr-18 20:12:45

I wasn't really thinking about what other Royals wore, just the colour.

(lochia)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »