Talk

Advanced search

Found on the shelf at tj maxx

(10 Posts)
elephantcuddles Wed 12-Apr-17 02:22:31

I found this at TJ Maxx tonight (in the states). It was $60.. down from $80. And no, I didn't buy it. I just thought it was a bit funny. And a bit creepy if someone would actually buy this and display it in their home.

Bloomed Wed 12-Apr-17 02:24:49

Well that's made my insomnia worthwhile. I wonder how many were made (and how many are out there).

elephantcuddles Wed 12-Apr-17 02:26:07

Can you believe they want $60 for that? I'm tempted to go back in a week just to see if someone snatched it up. I would burst out laughing if I was the cashier and a customer put that up on the counter to buy it. 😂

CakesAreBiscuitsToo Wed 12-Apr-17 02:27:19

shock that's just creepy!

I just can't believe someone would want that in their home!

elephantcuddles Wed 12-Apr-17 02:32:12

I can't believe it either. Well maybe that's why it ended up at TJ Maxx. It's actually in a store called HomeGoods which is the home store of TJ Maxx but I always find the nicest home stuff in there. That is the weirdest thing I've seen in a while.

Glad this at least made your insomnia a little worthwhile, bloomed 😋

Bloomed Wed 12-Apr-17 13:38:18

Thanks elephant. I kind of want that but am not in the US.

AnguaResurgam Wed 12-Apr-17 13:41:55

$60 shock

elephantcuddles Wed 12-Apr-17 14:01:08

Bloomed, are you being serious?🤔🤣

Bloomed Wed 12-Apr-17 14:56:37

I could imagine the comedy potential of getting it through customs, but I'm in temporary accommodation while sorting things out, so couldn't house the royal family just now. grin

elephantcuddles Wed 12-Apr-17 15:03:06

I could imagine the comedy potential of having it on a shelf in someone's house and then their friends come over for a visit... "Oh, I forgot to mention Wills and Kate will be joining us today..."

Or giving it to someone as a joke gift. "You shouldn't have... no, really, you shouldn't have."

The royal family could probably stay in their private suite (in the form of a cardboard box) til you're all settled.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now