Talk

Advanced search

Trooping the colour, I do like Kate's dress - and Camilla's

(9 Posts)
NoahVale Sat 13-Jun-15 15:11:02

and was it intentional to you suppose to please the Diana fan club that George is dressed in a similar fashion to William himself was?

vienna1981 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:22:12

Sadly, George was dressed as inappropriately and ridiculously as I have come to expect. It seems okay for his mother to wear fashionable outfits yet her son is all ponced up like a teddy bear. Not on.

Waswondering Sat 13-Jun-15 22:04:31

According to the BBC, George wore the same outfit that his father wore in 1984 .... So, vintage!

vienna1981 Sat 13-Jun-15 22:08:58

Yes, I think I heard that earlier today. It wasn't acceptable then and it isn't now.

zukiecat Sat 13-Jun-15 22:48:10

I love George's clothes,

He always looks adorable, why shouldn't he wear traditional outfits.

NoahVale Sat 13-Jun-15 22:49:03

the same? shock, i didnt think it was exactly the same, gosh. different shoe colour.
i think he is cute anyway

Waswondering Sun 14-Jun-15 13:21:23

I bet he normally wears Boden/Zara/Joules/John Lewis etc .... Just wears the formal stuff for formal events. V cute watching the Red Arrows though!

MegMurry Sun 14-Jun-15 13:27:39

I saw those pictures and I thought his outfit very silly and namby pamby.

I hope he wears something slightly cooler in his private life.

tabulahrasa Sun 14-Jun-15 13:41:04

"I hope he wears something slightly cooler in his private life."

There are paparazzi shots of him at the park with his nanny wearing pretty standard toddler clothes and with messier hair than he ever has when on engagements, he's pretty unrecognisable in fact.

I think it's on purpose so that he can do things like go to the park.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now