Advanced search

Sarah ferguson

(10 Posts)
Maxwell123 Tue 06-Jan-15 19:16:20

It's very easy to come out in a strong defence of your husband when a) he's bankrolling you and b) you still live in his house and if marrying him was the finest moment of your life why did you divorce?

AuntieStella Tue 06-Jan-15 19:20:58

I've heard all sorts of rumours about why they divorced, but there's been no real hint from any authoritative source.

Their closeness is very unusual in a divorced couple, especially now their DDs are grown up.

Babashka Wed 14-Jan-15 21:00:32

Now wondering what those rumours might be.

Maxwell123 Wed 14-Jan-15 21:13:16

Hmmm wonder what she's got on him? They deserve one another!

AuntieStella Wed 14-Jan-15 23:39:57

I'm not going to repeat rumours here!

And they're somewhat contradictory anyhow grin plenty on the grubbier fringes of Google.

Does anyone think the Yorks will remarry?

Maxwell123 Thu 15-Jan-15 07:06:31

Does anyone care?

AuntieStella Thu 15-Jan-15 07:19:50

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking now!

If it's 'does it matter?' Then no, the succession is secure and very unlikely to reach the Yorks (unlike when they married the first time).

But in OP you referred to husband, not ex. I thought that meant that you cared about this and this is the a Royal Family chat topic.

Or are you just asking more generally if more people who are interested in the hope they'll join in?

Maxwell123 Thu 15-Jan-15 07:46:14

Well in my humble opinion she is a narcissistic drama queen, hellbent on peddling her royal connections for all its worth. He is the 'goose that laid the golden egg' and she will never let him escape. The pair of them have made colossal mistakes too so,as I say, I think they deserve one another!

ssd Thu 15-Jan-15 07:48:50

who gives a toss what shes saying, shes a ridiculous woman who trades on her royal connections, they are the only thing she can rely on

YonicSleighdriver Thu 15-Jan-15 07:51:10

Just because they still like each other and get on doesn't mean they still want to be married.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now