Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is primarily for users to flag spam and glaringly obvious trolls to the Night Watch team. If there's a poster who's really worrying you, please do report it to MNHQ in the usual way.

Dadsnet thread.

(12 Posts)
UnbornMortificado Wed 25-Oct-17 02:39:45

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/dadsnet/3069188-Terrified-of-having-kids

Just a heads up, doesn't read right.

Nightwatcher Wed 25-Oct-17 02:44:55

Thanks UM - will keep a weather eye on it...

hiddley Wed 25-Oct-17 02:48:44

I'd just leave them to it over on Dadsnet. Have never found the need to venture there until now. I'm sure they are very happy with no female influence.

hiddley Wed 25-Oct-17 02:52:41

Slugs. And he probably wonders why he is single grin
Every woman dodged a bullet with that ************************

Nightwatcher Wed 25-Oct-17 02:53:34

actually, the Dadsnet lads are a pretty nice bunch, on the whole, and I think they would find that OP pretty unpleasant...

As I said, will keep an eye on it (don't want to go hunting just yet...)

UnbornMortificado Wed 25-Oct-17 03:12:22

screaming shitting slug creature

I think they are after a reaction, just thought I'd mention incase he/she ramps it up or not.

hid I'm not particularly fond of the Dadsnet lot myself at the moment, it came up in active and I can well imagine the upset it could cause if it worsens to anyone struggling to conceive or suffered a loss.

Night there been a couple of supposedly male goady fuckers lately.

hiddley Wed 25-Oct-17 03:15:34

Genuine or not, he sounds like a psychopath!

hiddley Wed 25-Oct-17 03:19:06

I see your point UM. It could be traumatic to read. And I've just bumped it up by commenting on it. Surely they can delete it on grounds of it not being in the spirit of the site?

UnbornMortificado Wed 25-Oct-17 03:24:08

I'm sure I've read exactly the same post later on a night again in the past, in the end an offensive word for children with additional needs was used. I'm not typing it but it's the one beginning with an R.

Nightwatcher Wed 25-Oct-17 04:01:28

okay, gone now.
OP came back and was vile, so I zapped him.

hiddley Wed 25-Oct-17 04:14:23

Thankfully I missed that particular vileness. You've a tough job!

hiddley Wed 25-Oct-17 04:21:36

Nothing would surprise me UM. I think Mumsnet's fame may well be its undoing. Unless they can get rid of the vicious. It seems clear to me well blatantly obvious really that there is a male contingent trying to invade the site in the past couple of months. It makes it more difficult to post as honestly as you might wish to. That's their end game though isn't it. Shut us women up. Hey ho. Not gonna happen buddy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now