Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is primarily for users to flag spam to the Night Watch team. If there's a poster who's really worrying you, please do report it to MNHQ in the usual way. You can also post about it here, but we would ask you to please be careful not to troll hunt.

What do I want for Christmas?

(5 Posts)
catgirl1976 Mon 21-Dec-15 12:40:22

DH is getting a bit antsy because I really can't think of anything I want for Christmas.

I've got an ipod and phone and tech doesn't really excite me.

I suggested Spa vouchers for a massage but he thinks that's dull and he's got me that loads of times.

I'm not bothered about make up or handbags or shoes. I'm good for perfume and bath stuff.

Budget is about £100 or so, so a nice bit of jewellery or a car is not a reality smile

I do need new clothes but I find clothes functional not interesting and wouldn't want vouchers as I find clothes shopping a chore.

I suggested Botox vouchers and he said he wasn't paying for me to stick poision in my face and look like a wax work grin

He thinks I am being awkward but I am not. The only things that would improve my life are more sleep, a holiday and a new back, none of which he can give me. (I did suggest a night away for the two of us but he didn't think that was a "present" for me)

I really don't know what I want but he is pushing me to think of something. I'm not being awkward!

What are you all asking for - is there some amazing gift out there I just haven't thought of? Share your Santa lists and give me some ideas please smile

Do you have any hobbies?

Santa (me) is bringing me books! Then treating me in the sales ;)

If you have any hobbies it would be easier to think of something

catgirl1976 Mon 21-Dec-15 12:46:45

I go to the gym and that's about it (I sound so fulfilled! grin )

I'm learning to drive so maye driving lessons..........its just not very exciting.

I'd be very happy with a massage voucher, I think I'm just going to have to convince him this isn't a 'boring' present

YetAnotherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 21-Dec-15 20:26:16

Hi there catgirl,
Were you perhaps wanting to post this in Chat? Report the thread if so and we can change that for you.

catgirl1976 Mon 21-Dec-15 20:36:48

I was - apologies - I;m not sure how it ended up in here! Ive posted a duplicate thread in chat - could you delete this one? Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now