Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is primarily for users to flag spam to the Night Watch team. If there's a poster who's really worrying you, please do report it to MNHQ in the usual way. You can also post about it here, but we would ask you to please be careful not to troll hunt.

Thread in AIBU

(15 Posts)
emotionsecho Mon 20-Jul-15 01:16:32

Entitled 'Found on dh's laptop - horrified'. It is vile could you deal with it urgently please, thanks.

FastWindow Mon 20-Jul-15 01:19:55

Seconded and reported. Shocking.

FastWindow Mon 20-Jul-15 01:21:32

'horified' sic. Thread title not spelled correctly, red flag, I think.

AGnu Mon 20-Jul-15 01:24:00

I've reported it too. Even if it is real yeah, right I needs some pretty hefty editing!

PresidentTwonk Mon 20-Jul-15 01:41:47

I reported it before it even got any replies

emotionsecho Mon 20-Jul-15 02:13:03

I was hoping it would have been zapped by now. It really shouldn't be allowed to stand with all the hideous detail in it, it's very disturbing and the OP has intimated it has been copied from a hidden website.

reni1 Mon 20-Jul-15 02:14:30

I just hope it's not real.

emotionsecho Mon 20-Jul-15 02:29:47

Me too reni1, but even as a 'made up' story it is awful and worrying that someone would invent that.

FastWindow Mon 20-Jul-15 02:32:41

Very worrying - come on mnhq? Get it pulled!

DarkEvilMoon Mon 20-Jul-15 02:36:09

Please deal with it. If it is allowed to stand it at the very least needs a warning. I was not expecting anything that graphic or horrific. It would be very triggering to some of the posters more vulnerable to that sort of thing

FastWindow Mon 20-Jul-15 02:39:13

Can we report our own posts, to highlight this other thread?

FastWindow Mon 20-Jul-15 02:41:33

Well I've reported my own comment above. Hope it gets the attention.

DarkEvilMoon Mon 20-Jul-15 02:48:23

You can, Reporting the op works too and asking to look at the entire thread for <give reason>

Thankfully has been zapped for now. Thankfully the night watch system does mean things get zapped for checking much quicker than they used to.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-Jul-15 09:35:14

Hi emotionsecho ,

Just letting you know that thread has been deleted. The quickest way to get our attention about a dodgy thread is to hit the Report button on the thread itself, but we're grateful that you posted here as well so the Night Watch team were alerted.

Many thanks flowers

emotionsecho Mon 20-Jul-15 10:18:09

Thanks Dawn, it was such a disturbing thread that I went report crazy and hit the report button and flagged it here thinking it would get rid of it quickersmile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now