Talk

Advanced search

Please keep your fingers and Toe Beans crossed for us!

(13 Posts)
FuckThisWind Tue 16-Jun-20 21:20:56

We had to eauthanise our 21 year old cat in April. I've always loved Ragdolls, so recently dipped a toe into looking at some rescues. We missed out on a couple, but just had a phone call tonight about this lovely lad. We have fallen for him. Please keep everything crossed for us as we would love to give him his forever home (he is 3 years old, owner died Sept 2019, current 'owner' has decided she doesn't want him)

OP’s posts: |
mogloveseggs Tue 16-Jun-20 21:22:06

Oh he's gorgeous! Have everything crossed for you

Vinorosso74 Tue 16-Jun-20 21:29:35

Everything crossed here. Absolutely no experience of Ragdolls but we have a 3 year old cat which I think is a lovely age. Past all the kitten chaos but still young and energetic.
He is a very handsome lad so I hope he is able to move in with you.

HuggedTheRedwoods Tue 16-Jun-20 21:30:57

Fingers crossed and sending positive thoughts - expect next pic to be him settling in with you! Good on you for going to a rescue too.

FuckThisWind Tue 16-Jun-20 21:35:50

Oh thanks everyone. You really are a lovely bunch here on the Litter Tray. ❤

I'll keep you updated. He really needs a loving home. You might be able to see on the pics that he has had to be shaved in places as he hasn't been groomed regularly.

Want2beme Wed 17-Jun-20 00:28:12

Oh, sweet thing. He needs you. Everything x'd that you get him ASAP. Is he with a rescue now?

Sorry for the loss of your old pussflowers

BlueTreeBlue Wed 17-Jun-20 08:14:29

Good luck! He is gorgeous!

Pascha Wed 17-Jun-20 10:29:19

He's beautiful. Everything crossed for you.

Bargebill19 Wed 17-Jun-20 12:39:02

Lots of toe beans crossed her!

GenuineKlatchianPottery Wed 17-Jun-20 15:14:33

Fingers crossed for you OP. He’s a beautiful boy.
I’ve had Havelock a year now and he’s definitely spoiled me for any other cat.
Ragdolls do need a lot of grooming, I recommend a comb rather than a brush and daily grooming is a must, Havelock is quite tolerant when he’s sleepy, so I’ve found that the best time.

EachandEveryone Wed 17-Jun-20 18:25:17

When will you hear?

FuckThisWind Thu 18-Jun-20 08:21:05

Thanks for the tip, Genuine I've been sent a recommendation for a comb by the Ragdoll rehoming lady.

@EachandEveryone I've sent pics of our home (as they can't do a home visit) and asked our vet for a reference. Expecting a call today or tomorrow whereby we might do a video call. And then all being well hopefully very soon. I know they want him rehomed and happy asap 🤞

DontGoIntoTheLongGrass Thu 18-Jun-20 08:26:23

Goodluck he's absolutely gorgeous! I wanted a ragdoll but ended up with 2 ragdoll Siamese crosses. Love them both the little shits they are grin

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in