Talk

Advanced search

Kittens under the kickboards!

(6 Posts)
Plump82 Wed 05-Feb-20 05:17:37

Both my kittens managed to get under the kickboards this morning!! Both of them! Do you think the spoke to each other in their tiny kitten voices about going on a wee adventure and giving mum a heart attack!!?

I live in an ancient building so had visions of there being holes in to the floor boards, or missing floor boards and then their wee adventure would have turned into a huge adventure!!

Not a great start to my morning!

bellinisurge Wed 05-Feb-20 05:37:57

I once found a previously lost collar that I had given one of my indoor kittens that had hooked onto a valve in the back of a boiler cupboard that I never went into.
To this day for have no idea how it got there. I took the collars off them after that. And marvelled at the ninja skills.

sashh Wed 05-Feb-20 06:17:10

Bless. I can picture them with little maps and rucksacks.

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 05-Feb-20 06:43:47

Kittens are evil geniuses. I bet they had a great time under there until you came in.

TwoHeadedYellowBelliedHoleDig Wed 05-Feb-20 07:27:21

I still let ours under there when it's raining and they are bored - and they are two years old. One of them is over 5 kg but still comes in and knocks the corner bit off as a cue for me to move the kickboard so he can squeeze his arse under. However I know there are no holes under there. The utility room does have holes and gaps so I've stuffed all of those with bags.

Plump82 Wed 05-Feb-20 13:53:21

If i knew there was no holes I wouldn't mind so much but i dont have a clue whats under there!!! Sashh - that's such a cute picture!! Fluffycloudland77 - I definitely ruined their fun but i got them out by shaking biscuits so they know provably think they'll get rewards for going under them 🤦‍♀️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »