Talk

Advanced search

It would appear the toddler girls are not missing me.

(19 Posts)
Toddlerteaplease Wed 17-Jul-19 14:12:57

The cattery posted this. I laughed out loud!

sneakypinky Wed 17-Jul-19 14:19:51

That's a "cheesy" smile.

Vinorosso74 Wed 17-Jul-19 17:49:02

Brilliant photos!

Toddlerteaplease Wed 17-Jul-19 17:59:08

Snorg appears very happy as well. I was amazed how quickly she settled in. Within ten minutes she looked like she owned the place. Huge progress for her

Toddlerteaplease Thu 18-Jul-19 08:45:57

They might not be missing me. But I am certainly missing them!

RonniePasas Thu 18-Jul-19 23:00:20

Cheddar looks like she is singing. How lovely

Toddlerteaplease Thu 18-Jul-19 23:38:01

She likes to sing the song of her people. Usually very loudly!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 19-Jul-19 09:53:42

grin

Though when you pick them up do they throw themselves at you wailing "Mother , you're back, I've missed you.I've been staaaarved "

Or it is feline indifference?

I had to leave our cats (at home with DH and DD , they were fine) a couple of weeks after we got them. (It was nice for them, they had a quiet settling in time to explore)

Our female decided to take up residence in a basket of clean towels ......DH and DD did nothing to stop her (except photograph her and send me a pic)

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 19-Jul-19 10:01:09

That’s actually the correct response 70, it’s in the cat care manual.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 19-Jul-19 10:13:40

Unfortunately, Snorg will climb into her fortress and sit there giving me daggers. For having the nerve to remove her from it. She is never pleased to see me. She doesn't bare a grudge for leaving her. She doesn't want to go home. She climbs into her basket herself when she wants to go home, but has to be dragged out of the fortress usually!

Toddlerteaplease Fri 19-Jul-19 10:14:57

I'll be forgiven by the time she's strapped into the car though!

Toddlerteaplease Sun 21-Jul-19 14:21:42

Apparently the girls are loving their outside pen and are demanding I get them some ducks to watch at home. hmm

Toddlerteaplease Mon 22-Jul-19 13:55:49

I'm
Actually feeling a bit guilty that they will not ha e so much fun at home. There is nothing much to watch in my garden.

Allergictoironing Mon 22-Jul-19 17:30:04

No choice I'm afraid - you're going to have to dig a pond & stock it with ducks! grin

cavalier Mon 22-Jul-19 17:40:17

Awwww
Beautiful
Our darling cavalier did that once ... saw me but followed the lady in the kennels coz she had chicken 🤣 even though he hadn’t seen us for 10 days ... missed him like crazy .. looked at me and just dismissed me ... Bless him ... miss him Forever and our darling bichon

Toddlerteaplease Mon 22-Jul-19 17:54:33

@Allergictoironing yes I tho k you might be right! One of the staff has taken some beautiful phots of Snorg. Apparently she has about 100 photos of her on her own phone, as she's her favourite. As was Fatty.

Toddlerteaplease Thu 25-Jul-19 11:15:50

Well as predicted, the girls were not happy to see me. They only had eyes for the lady who works in the cattery! I don't know how non earth they managed to get Snorg to voluntarily have her tummy brushed. Cheddar has brought home a tick, that was only discovered when I got there. And they didn't have a tick remover.

TheSecondMrsAshwell Mon 29-Jul-19 13:43:55

That third pikkie of Snorg and Cheddar - the one with the brush - it looks like someone's trying to interview Snorg (a la Creature Comforts) and she won't answer.

"Come on Snorg, give me a straight yes or no answer. Do you miss Tooddlerteaplease?"
"No comment."

Toddlerteaplease Mon 29-Jul-19 13:48:19

Ha ha that's hilarious. Since a step ladder had to be fetched to extract her from
The fortress. I don't think I was missed at all. Cheddar also went to the cattery staff. confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »