Talk

Advanced search

Another call for kitten name ideas (with cute pics)

(29 Posts)
Kittenance Mon 15-Jul-19 11:27:35

I've name-changed for this thread only so that if it is seen by someone who knows me (or knows the kittens) it doesn't out me for the very personal details I've put on other threads.

These two gorgeous baby girls are going to be our kittens as soon as they are old enough to leave their mummy. We are building a spreadsheet of possible names and any suggestions you might have would be welcome.

We are a family of geeks and nerds, many of our ideas so far come from SF and fantasy, or myths and legends. I'd like the names to be representative of strength and independence, but they shouldn't be too complicated to shout out of the back door when they need to come in at night, or too likely to be a name already shared with classmates of the kids at school. It would be nice if they were an obvious "pair" of names but it's OK if they aren't.

A few samples from the list so far to get you going:
Orca and Raven
Faith and Kendra
Artemis and Asteria

Any other ideas?

littlewhitething Thu 18-Jul-19 14:32:11

Anybody got an idea for names for two jet black females?

iklboo Thu 18-Jul-19 17:46:56

Raven & Onyx for black pusskers?

Hecateh Thu 18-Jul-19 21:58:35

Kelda and Tiffany
Esmerelda and Gytha
Magrat and Agnes

(Terry Pratchett witches - and the matriarch of the NacMacFeegles)

Ninkaninus Fri 19-Jul-19 13:11:37

What?? You won’t be back to update with hundreds more photos of kittens settling in and stories about their daily adventures??

😡😡😡

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »