Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else's cats take loads of luggage to the cattery?!

(11 Posts)
Toddlerteaplease Fri 12-Jul-19 22:46:30

The Toddler girls are off on their Jollies tomorrow. They will be spoilt rotten. They are taking;
Food. (There's is the only one they don't stock)
Toys
Drinking beaker
4 brushes
Towel,
Vaccination certificates
Salmon oil,
Viscotears

Good job they haven't got a baggage weight limit!

Dippypippy1980 Fri 12-Jul-19 23:41:08

Mine took food, treats, bed, tunnel, three blankets and her teddy.

And of course her vaccination certificates!

I felt like a loon

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 13-Jul-19 06:00:19

I took the scratchpost once which was about 3ft tall, they’d just had huge posts fitted made from trees, with sheepskin hammocks.

I felt so inadequate I left it in the car.

Toddlerteaplease Sat 13-Jul-19 09:22:53

gringrinFluffy. They have catnip parties, I feel a bit inadequate at not playing with them enough!
The cattery have just phoned to tell me that the girls will have a view of the horses ducks and chickens. Fatty was a bit trained out by it the first time, so they've had pens with no outside view since. But cheddar will adore it, and Snorg is much more confident so she'll like it too.

Toddlerteaplease Sat 13-Jul-19 09:23:43

*freaked out

Toddlerteaplease Sat 13-Jul-19 17:30:50

I don't think I've ever seen them settle so quickly.Snorg has her head straight in the food bowl! Unheard of. Apparently the girl who works there, will spend most of tomorrow playing with them as she absolutely adores Snorg. I don't think I'll be missed!

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sat 13-Jul-19 17:42:44

Harry says can he join them as his useless slave has gone away and forgotten to feed him? He's worried he'll starve to death...

(Disclaimer - he had his pouch for breakfast before we left and the cat sitter is going in this evening so the only meal he's missed is lunch. He will NOT starve, no matter what he thinks!)

Toddlerteaplease Sat 13-Jul-19 18:14:42

Of course he can join them. There is plenty of room.

Toddlerteaplease Sun 14-Jul-19 07:10:15

Amazed by this!

Dontgiveamonkeys1350 Mon 15-Jul-19 12:06:48

Wow. My cat must be very low maintenance. I would just be taking his food. He doesn’t really do toys or beds etc. Maybe as he is 10? He sleep on my bed and when I try and play with him he looks at me as if to say ‘what the hell are you doing ‘. 😂

Toddlerteaplease Mon 15-Jul-19 13:53:38

Well mine don't play either. But I like to take familiar things. Though I know I won't be missed as the cattery have fat nip parties and all sorts. They have someone in there all day to play with the cats.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »